4. Ambient temperature is above the suggested level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the performance of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling lover, or moving the application to a far more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input velocity too much – gearbox construction Lowering the input speed may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance might help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, leading to the gears to maintain the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.