XNUMX. The original information and data of the design
1. The type, specification, speed, power (or torque), starting characteristics, short-time overload capacity, moment of inertia, etc. of the prime mover.
2. The type, specification, purpose, speed, power (or torque) of the working machine.Work system: constant load or variable load, variable load load diagram; starting, braking and short-time overload torque, starting frequency; shock and vibration degree; rotation direction, etc.
3. The connection mode of the prime mover and the reducer, whether the shaft extension has radial force and axial force.
4. Installation type (relative position of reducer and prime mover, working machine, vertical type, horizontal type).
5. Transmission ratio and its allowable error.
6. Requirements for size and weight.
7. Requirements for service life, safety and reliability.
8. Environmental conditions such as ambient temperature, dust concentration, air velocity and pH; lubrication and cooling conditions (whether there is circulating water, lubrication station) and restrictions on vibration and noise.
9. Requirements for operation and control.
10. The source and inventory of materials, blanks, standard parts.
11. The manufacturing capacity of the manufacturing plant.
12. Requirements for batch size, cost and price.
13. Delivery deadline.
The first four items mentioned above are necessary conditions, and other aspects can be designed according to routine. For example, the design life is generally XNUMX year. When used in important occasions, the reliability should be high.
XNUMX. Select the type and installation type of the reducer
XNUMX. Preliminary determination of various process methods and parameters
Select the performance level, tentatively determine the materials, heat treatment process, finishing method, lubrication method and lubricating oil of gears and main parts.
Fourth, determine the number of transmission stages
According to the total transmission ratio, determine the number of transmission stages and the transmission ratio of each stage.
Five, the initial geometric parameters
Preliminary calculation of gear transmission center distance (or pitch circle diameter), modulus and other geometric parameters.
Six, overall plan design
Determine the structure of the reducer, the size of the shaft, the span and the bearing model, etc.
Check the strength of load components such as gears, shafts, keys, etc., and calculate bearing life.
XNUMX. Lubrication and cooling calculation
Nine, determine the accessories of the reducer
XNUMX. Determine the carburizing depth of gears
If necessary, calculation of process data such as tooth profile and tooth profile modification amount should be performed.
XNUMX. Draw construction drawings
The relevant national and industry standards should be implemented in the design.